Saturday, June 12, 2010

OVERAGE

 - is when you purchase and item using coupons, and the item amount is the less then amount the coupons are good for. for ex: Publix had Vivarin on sale for $3.19  there green flyer has a coupon for $5.00 off any 2 boxes of several brands including the Vivarin.  Redplum had a coupon for $2.00/1(I had two of them).  You had to purchase 2 boxes to use the $5.00 coupon. So 2 @$3.19 = $6.38(q-9.00) giving you +$2.62.

Some may also call this a MM-Money maker. Because you were basically paid to shop at the store. These are great! No, I do not use the product, and will happily pass them on to someone else, but I did get the Keri lotion my mom uses for FREE.  It was $8.00, after the $3.00 publix coupon/$2.50 mfg coupon it left $2.50. So using my overage above I got all 3 items FREE!


If you need to buy coupons heres a great site.. I get most of mine from this one!
BWS tips button




Slight change of subject. My sister is reading this book.  The author is really popular. I guess there are several books about the girl with the blank... .
Not my normal type of book, but I may check it out. Well let you know if she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment