Monday, June 7, 2010

MAKING OF A COUPON QUEEN




FIND DEALS, COUPONS, AND GREAT INFO!

Let's Help Each other Save money!
The key is finding the best sale and the best deal!
BOGO free plus a (Q)coupon
if you get rewards or cash back even better
check out my tabs above to see what we've purchased so far!
 see  how much we've saved  for 2010!
 
 I am new to couponing. You know, for the longest time I thought in order to get the real deals you had to buy stuff you didnt really use. Stock up on can goods ( yikes?) I rarely use can stuff, so image how happy I am that I dont have to buy things I dont use. The trick to this is just a little planning. Just a little research, and the willingness to ask questions. There are way more people couponing than I would have ever imagined.When I decided to coupon I found that I had so many coupons left over. I thought "hey, why dont i start a website where I can sell these extra coupons". I could charge 10c a coupon." HA. Little did I know I was late. There are already these great sites out there. UGH! What do I do now? I am gonna just  do what I am doing, and perhaps I can help someone else out there do it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment