Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAVE MONEY?
 TRYING TO MAKE YOUR $1 STRETCH?
 SO AM I! COME FOLLOW ME! LETS DO IT TOGETHER.

I am learning how to coupon correctly. Here's what I have learned so far:

1. GET THE SUNDAY PAPER. GET AS MANY AS YOU CAN GET, PREFERABLY FREE!
I get mine from my neighbor who gives me the coupon inserts and the sale paper. I also get some from my mothers friends from church.

2. HAVE A PLAN AND AND LIST
You dont have to buy things you dont need to save money. The best couponers get what they WANT either free or very inexpensive. But, you need to have a list of the items/brands you will use on a regular basis. But, dont be afraid to changes brands if necessary. For ex. I use Cottonelle toliet paper, but if a similar brand is on sale and I have a great coupon then I will buy an alternate brand. Be willing to trade. Often you will have many coupons left over. Find a coupon group or start one. I am a member of both of these.
 
3. ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE BOGO FREE SALES

Buy one get one free means, you buy one, and the store buys one, so you get one free. There are manufacturers coupons that offer BOGO. If you find these and the store also has the item for BOGO then you get both items FREE. How? Because it means the store buys one, and the manufacturer buys one, so you get both FREE!

4. ITS OKAY TO BUY COUPONS
There are some great sites out there that sell coupons for 8-15cents per coupon. If the coupon is $1.00/1 then you made your money back with just the one coupon. I bought one coupon that was $4.00/1 so for 15cents it wass well worth it to buy the coupon. Most sites only require a minimum purchase of $1-$3.00, and i only use the ones that charge the cost of a stamp plus a minimum processing fee.

MY FAVORITE SITES FOR INEXPENSIVE COUPONS:

check out the best way to:  ORGANIZE, SHOP, SAVE, BLISS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment