Friday, July 2, 2010

ONE OF MY BEST WEEKS YET!
CHECK OUT MY CVS SAVINGS!
AND MY PUBLIX SAVINGS FOR THIS WEEK!
I love the Curly Tub of BBQ chicken/beef. We got them free with the coupons $1.50/1 plus the $2.00/1 publix only coupons. So we got to try them out free. Since they are so good we are going back to buy 2 more. Make sure you buy some Publix coleslaw to put on the sandwhich if you eat them that way. I did by some of the bushes baked beans, they were BOGO too.

This is gonna be my next purchase. I do not have a food processor yet.  I saw on the Cooking channel, no it was on TLC John Besh has this new show, and he made a sauce with roasted red peppers and sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, onions. I think its called a Romescu? I'm gonna be trying it out soon.

Do you buy coupons? I know sometimes the coupons I need are just not in the Smartsource or Redplum on sunday. Or sometimes, I just dont have enough of a specific coupon. You know when items are BOGO or 2 for $$$ then you can use the 2 of the  $_/1 coupons. The one website I use most often is Mycouponhunter. She has a subscription service. So I decided to try it out. I am doing the 100 coupons for $15.00. I have already order 50 of them. The ones I need for my next 4 payperiods. I of course pick the ones that dont expire till July 31 or later.
One of the best deals by far is the Jimmy Dean bogo plus the $2.00/2. Which makes 2 rolls of jimmy dean sausage for $0.50-98. Great buy. If I can catch it on sale at Winn dixie for 2@ $4.00 then they will be free. Oh, and WD has the Premio italian sausage on sale again BOGO. I still have my coupon from facebook BOGO so the item is free.
If you wondering how the Buy 1 get 1 coupon works on and item that is buy 1 get 1 in the store. It works like this.  You buy 1 and the store buy's one, so you get 1 free. When you have a manufacturers coupon, then the store buy's 1 and the manufacturer buy's 1. So you get both items free. This is by far your best deal. So look out for BOGO coupons plus store sales of  BOGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment